Virtual Audio Cable Download Free
See Virtual Audio Cable
Virtual Audio Cable an audio connector application that can be used to connect multiple audio streams quickly and in real time. Virtual Audio Cables have features on virtual audio devices that contain input and output ports. The input port records sound and then sends it to the destination program such as an analyzer using the output port.
Features of Virtual Audio Cable
- Many features are provided for efficient use.
- Can more easily configure work parameters.
- A well-organized user interface.
- The unlimited number of clients can be connected to each port.
Virtual Audio Cable Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Virtual Audio Cable 4.1.4
- Setup File Name: virtual_audio_cable_v4.60.zip
- Full Setup Size: 1.6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 29th Jun 2019
System Requirements For Virtual Audio Cable
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Your file is safe
Click here to download